Please read the following carefully to understand how Jommi processes personal data about you when you browse our website(s), use our mobile application(s) and/or otherwise provide personal data to us (the “Services” hereafter).
Jommi UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Information about personal data we may collect
The primary reason that we collect certain personal information is to provide you the best possible level of customer service. It allows us to deliver this product in the first place, as well as product enhancements, relevant software updates at consistent quality and provide you with the option of convenient access and personalized user experiences.
By using our Services, among the personal data we may collect from you are: email address, first / last name, height, weight, date of birth & gender. We may also, depending on your use of the Services, collect personal data about your calorie intake, weight goals, activity/diet routines, your body measurements and BMI. To improve our Services, additional personal data may be collected from you. In such case, we will notify you when the personal data collection takes place.
Usage without account
You can you use our Services without registering for an account, however some features or options may not be available to you in some form or another. If you do not have an account, the following applies:
- We don’t know who you are.
- All of your data is on your device, and we don’t have access to it.
- If you delete the app or lose your device, your data is also deleted or lost.
- We collect aggregated and anonymous crash reports and usage data through Apple or Google Analytics.
- If you don’t have an account, we recommend that you make a backup of your data regularly, e.g. through iTunes.
Usage with account
If you create an account, you may terminate your participation in our Services at any time and/or delete information and material you have entered. If you cancel your account, it will no longer be accessible after a period of 12 months unless you keep private archives / backups on personal media. If you delete data from your account, it will immediately become inaccessible. You may request immediate deletion of your entire account through our support team at any time. Cancellation or deletion of your personal account does not affect your subscription contracts with Apple.
We use information collected by our Services for these purposes:
- To ensure that content from our Services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device(s).
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To create non-personally identifiable reports on the user interaction with our Services.
- To provide you with a complete, secure backup of your account data in case an account was created.
Information disclosure to third parties
- We have your explicit consent to share information.
- We need to share information to fulfill your product or service request (e.g. posting to social media services).
- We have an obligation to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request to share information.
We will notify you of government requests for your data, unless we are legally barred from doing so.
We are committed to protecting the security of your information and take reasonable precautions to protect it. Data transmissions for users with an account are protected by SSL encryption by default. This technology is also used by leading online services such as banks, email providers, etc. However, Internet data transmissions (whether wired or wireless) cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure and as a result we cannot give a 100% guarantee of the security of information you transmit to us. Accordingly, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your data transmission, we make all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems:
- Your email is protected by encryption.
- Your password is protected by encryption and only you have access to it.
- Your personal information and data stored in our systems is protected by various safeguards. We do not monitor or view your personal information or content stored.
Personal information collected on our site(s) and through our Services may be stored and processed in the European Union or any other country in which we maintain facilities. By using our Services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Last updated: Mar 30, 2018